viernes, 8 de junio de 2012

Desree - Life


Desree - Life

Yeah! Oh yeah! Oh life! Oh life!

I'm afraid of the dark
Especially when I'm in a park
And there's no one else around,
Oh I get the shivers.
I don't want to see a ghost,
It's the sight that I fear most
I'd rather have a piece of toast
And watch the evening news.

Chorus:
Life, oh life! Oh life! Oh life! doo,
Doot doot dooo... Life, oh life! Oh life!
Oh life! doo doot doo

I'm a superstitious girl
I'm the worst in the world
Never walk under the ladders,
I keep a rabbit's tail.
I'll take you up on the dare,
Anytime, anywhere;
Name the place,
I'll be there,
Bungee jumping, I don't care!

Chorus
life oh life...

So after all said and done
I know I'm not the only one
Life indeed can be fun,
If you really want to.
Sometimes living out your dreams,
Ain't as easy as it seems
You wanna fly around the world,
In a beautiful balloon.

Chorus (2x)

Doo doot doo doot. Repeat
Oh, life, oh life! Repeat till fade

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario